Question: My son is lazy and does not like his lessons. How should I deal with him?
1. He has not found a motive that makes him love studying. Such a motive must be created in him by explaining to him the advantages of knowledge either by you or by others. You can talk to him about the great scientists, scholars, and inventors and explain to him how they have gained the respect of people and will gain the high degrees in Paradise.
2. He must be taught the right ways of learning and understanding the lessons.
3. The actual reasons for his hating studying must be identified. He may be harmed by his classmates or mistreated by his teachers or something else.
4. He should not be blamed too much, because this will make him more obdurate and obstinate.
5. Laziness sometimes is symptomatic and it would be better to see a doctor too.
6. If there are around him family problems or marital disagreements, you should try to determine them because such problems are the main reasons that cause laziness and boredom, and they are the key to every evil.
FOR A BETTER FUTURE